- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
White Sauce Pasta Recipe | Pasta in White sauce Recipe
- Pasta - 3/4 Cup
- French Beans Chopped Fine - 1/4 cup
- green bell pepper, chopped fine - 1/4 cup
- For White Sauce
- Butter - 1 tablespoons
- maida/ all purpose flou - 1 tablespoon
- Milk - 1¼ Cup
- pepper powder - ½ teaspoon
- dried oregano - ¼ teaspoon
Step 1 Boil the pasta and set aside.
Step 2 Heat ½ tablespoon butter in a pan and saute the chopped vegetables. Remove to a plate.
Step 3 Add 1½ tablespoons butter in the same pan and add maida/flour. Whisk very well.
Step 4 Add boiled milk and mix well. Whisk very well in low flame to avoid lumps.
Step 5 Once the sauce starts to thicken, add salt, pepper powder and dried herbs. Mix well.
Step 6 Cook further in low flame till the sauce thickens and turns smooth.
Step 7 Add sauteed veggies and mix well.
Step 8 Add boiled pasta and mix well.
Serve white sauce pasta hot.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017