Vegetarian Kheema Paratha Recipe At Allindiarecipe.com
- soya nuggets - 200 gms
- onions finely chopped - 2 red
- finely chopped - 4 chillies
- coriander finely chopped - 40 gms
- lemon juice - 2 tsps
- roasted cumin crushed - 2 tsps
- oil - 2 tsps
- Salt to taste
- garam masala - 2 tsp
- For the dough
- whole wheat flour - 300 gms
- ajwain (carom seeds) - 5 gms
- mango powder - 1 tsp
- Water as needed
- oil/butter - 1 tbsp
- For achari pineapple
- black onion seeds - 1 tsp
- pickle paste - 2 tsp
- slices chopped - 8-10 pineapple
Step1: First of all heat some oil in a pan and sauté the onions and garlic until golden brown. Now to this add the cumin, garam masala, salt & pepper and mix well.
Step2: After this soaks the soya chunks and when it become soft blend them into a purée using a food processor. It is time to fry the soya in a pan with butter and season with some garam masala. When the soya chunks are cooked, mix in the coriander with chilli. After this combine well, now remove from the pan and leave in the fridge to become cool.
Step3: For the dough, combine salt, wheat flour, roasted cumin, carom seeds, mango powder & oil in a mixing bowl. Now we have to use water as needed, to knead this mixture to form soft dough. After this divide the dough into lemon sized balls and then keep it aside.
Step4: It is time to stuff each ball with a little bit of cool filling, and then roll out the paratha until they form a flat disc which is about a centimetre thick. Now heat some butter or oil in a pan and fry the parathas on both sides until golden brown.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017