Veg crispy recipe another building of an Indian Chinese kitchen. Veg crispy chinese recipe perfect starter for any party or gathering because there is something for everyone.
A fast food starter or appetizer recipe of the popular Indo Chinese Street Food pallet is basically prepared with the choice of vegetables, mushrooms, baby corn, broccoli and cauliflower, which is fried with plain flour and corn flour batter.An ideal party starter or light evening can be used for snack, which will be appreciated by all age groups including children.
I have shared a lot of street food with Indo-Chinese dishes, but vegetarians are my favorite new dishes at all times, perhaps with this prescription, there may be an extra crisp primary reason, because there is no difference from vegetarian crispy Manu dishes. Comparatively, the vegetarian crisp is very easy to cook and prepare compared to later.
Veg Crispy Recipe – How to Make Crispy Veg Step By Step Method
- chopped french beans - 1/4 cup
- baby corn - 1/2 cup
- brocoli - 1/2 cup
- chopped carrot - 1/3 cup
- cauliflower - 1/3 cup
- corn flour - 1/3 cup
- yellow, green, red capsicum - 1 cup
- black pepper salt as required - 2 pinches
- crushed to paste garlic - 1 teaspoon
- soy sauce - 1 teaspoon
- refined oil - 1 cup
- rice flour - 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour - 1/4 cup
- chpped green chlili - 2 no
- red chili sauce - 1 tbsp
- chili flakes - 1/2 tbsp
1. Take all vegetbales in big bowl and sprinkle some all purpose flour and coat every vegetable with all purpose flour.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour and add cursh black paper, salt and chlid water and make thin batter. Add the vegetables and mix so that all the vegetables are well coated.
3. Deep fry all vegetables in hot oil to crisp. Drain them on absorbent paper and set aside.
4. Now for sauce heat two tablespoons of oil in a pan Add garlic, green chillies and sauté for a minute. Now add red chili sauce and chili flakes and again saute for minute then add vegetables which we deep fry.
5. Remove them on plate and serve hot.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017