learn to make tasty and spicy vegan potato curry recipe at home.
Tasty and Spicy vegan potato curry recipe with step by step.
- potatoes, peeled and cubed - 4
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
- yellow onion, diced - 1
- cloves garlic, minced - 3
- ground cumin - 2 teaspoons
- cayenne pepper - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- curry powder - 4 teaspoons
- garam masala - 4 teaspoons
- fresh ginger root, peeled and minced - 1 piece
- salt - 2 teaspoons
- tomatoes - 1 can diced
- garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained - 1 can
- peas, drained - 1 can
- coconut milk - 1 can
1) First place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Then bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, and cover, and simmer until just tender about 15 minutes. Then drain and allow to steam dry for a minute
2) Then meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Then stir in the onion and garlic, cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Now season with cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garam masala, ginger, and salt cook for 2 minutes more. Then add the tomatoes, garbanzo beans, peas, and potatoes. Pour in the coconut milk, and bring to a simmer. Then simmer 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
3) Now Read to serve Spic vegan potato curry.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017