If you looking some new sweet dish?? Let's we learning you Tasty Moong dal halwa recipe at home.
Tasty, healthy and easy to make at your home of Moong dal halwa recipe to step by step.
- * Main ingredients:
- moong dal - 1 cup
- ghee - 10 tbsp
- cardamoms powder - 1/2
- unsalted pistachios, - 12
- golden raisins - 1 1/2 tbsp
- * To be mixed together:
- full fat whole milk - 1 cup
- water - 2 cups
- sugar - 1.25 cups
1) Frst soak the moong dal for overnight, Then drain and grind the moong dal to a smooth paste with ⅓ cup water. Now melt ghee in a non stick pan. Then add the ground moong dal. Now stir well
2) Now keep on stirring the halwa on a low flame. After the halwa has the raw aroma of the moong lentils then it should go away completely before you start with the next step. So till then you
have to stir and cook the halwa. Now the halwa first is pasty, then starts getting lumpy then starts breaking down and getting separated with the fat releasing from the sides. break the lumps
3) Now meanwhile the halwa is cooking, in another pan take milk, water and sugar. Then keep this pan on the stove top and stir that the sugar dissolves. Now on a low flame, heat this mixture and till it comes to a boil.
4) Now, the moong dal mixture should reach a granular consistency before you add the hot milk mixture. Then you should get a fried aroma from the mung lentils and the color should become a light golden.Then the fat also should get separated.
5) Then the milk mixture comes to a boil and add it to the fried mung lentils. Now the mixture sizzles, that be careful while adding the hot milk and water mixture. Then stir well and simmer and cook stirring often.
6) Now the liquid should get absorbed and once again you will see the ghee getting separated. Then lastl add cardamom powder, chopped pistachios and raisins. Now serve moong dal halwa hot. If you can also garnish with some pistachios and serve.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017