Most of kids like to eat spicy, Now you have to make this diwali kids loving snack that easy and time saving recipe that Spicy Chivda recipe.
Spicy chivda crunchy savory snack is quick and easy to make at your home.
- thick chivda, poha - 2 cups
- oil - 2 tablespoons
- mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
- cumin seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- chopped green chili - 1 tablespoon
- curry leaves - 10 t0 12
- red pepper dried broken in few pieces - 2
- peanuts - 2 tablespoons
- roasted chana - 2 tablespoons
- coconut dried sliced - 2 tablespoons
- asafetida - 1/8 teaspoon
1) First roast the chivda in a microwave oven for 1 1/2 minutes, then do it for one minute take it out mix it well and put it back for another half minute. Then set aside.
2) Now heat the flat frying on medium heat and add the oil but oil should be moderately hot, then add mustard seeds and cumin seeds as they start cracking lower the heat to low.
3) Then add curry leaves and green chilies stir fry them for about a minute till the green chili and curry leaves stop splattering.
4) Then next add peanuts and red chilies roast them for two minute until it start catching the color and do keep stirring
5) Then add roasted chana and coconut stir fry for another 30 seconds then add asafetida, salt and turmeric stir for few seconds and add chivda mix all well. Then add sugar and citric acid keep stiring continuously for about 2/3 minutes. then adding salt to the oil, this way all the chivda will be coated with salt evenly.
6) Now chivda is ready so turn off the heat while chivda is hot it will taste little chewy after it will cool of will become crunchy.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017