Learn to make easy and mostly all gujrati people's loved it gujarati kadhi.
Special gujrati recipe that make at your easi with this easy step.
- * for the kadhi:
- Dahi - 1 cup
- Water - 2.5 cups
- gram flour - 2.5 tbsp
- ginger chili paste - ½ tbsp
- sugar or jaggery - 1 tbsp
- salt - as required
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- * for the tempering:
- inch cinnamon stick - 1
- cloves - 2
- sprig curry leaves - 1
- two of asafoetida - a pinch
- broken red chilies, deseeded - 2
- cumin seeds - ½ tsp
- mustard seeds - ½ tsp
- fenugreek seeds - ¼ tsp
- oil or ghee - 1 tbsp
1) First mix the chickpea flour, ginger-garlic paste, yogurt, sugar and salt with water.
2) Then beat to a smooth mixture. and fry all the ingredients meant for tempering. Then add the yogurt water mixture.
3) Then give a boil first and then simmer for 5 minutes more. and continue to stir in between to avoid lumps from getting formed.
4) Now garnish kadhi with chopped coriander and serve hot gujarati kadhi with rice or phulka
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017