Make easy, tasty and healthy Besan ladoo this diwali at your home.
- Besan or gram flour - 3 cups
- Ghee - 1 to cup
- Powdered Sugar - 1 cup
- Powdered in a mortar pestle - 4 cardamoms
- Golden raisins - 2 tbsp
1) First dry roast the besan in a kadai on slow flame for 10-12 minutes. Then keep on stirring continuously the besan is not burned and there is even browning.
2) Then melt the ghee and keep aside. Now add the melted ghee and continue roasting the besan for more 6 minutes stirring continuously.
3) The besan would start to give a nice nutty aroma and will start releasing ghee. Now once you get a strong nutty aroma after switch off the fire and remove the pan from the stove and keep down.
4) Now add powdered sugar. Then add the powdered cardamom and raisins. and you can also add chopped dry fruits at this stage.
5) Now stir well so that no lumps are formed and once you have mixed the besan ladoo mix well after let it cool down to room temperature.
6) Now make small or medium sized besan ladoo as round shape and store them in air tight container.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017