Learn to make tasty Vegetable Raj kachori's easy recipe method to step by step.
Soft and crispy recipe of Raj kachori recipe to everbody love this.
- Sooji - 2 cup
- Maida - 2 table spoon.
- Salt - according to the taste
- Oil - to fry
- * Ingredients for stuffing:
- Potato - 2-3 boiled and chopped
- Moong or channa - 1/2 cup boiled
- Small Papadi made of maida - 20
- Dahi pakodi - 10
- Curd - 2 cup whisked
- Cumin seeds - 2 tea spoon roast and grind
- Black pepper - 1 tea spoon.
- Red chilli powder - 1 tea spoon.
- Sweet chutney - 1/2 cup
- Green chutney - 1/2 cup
- Sev bhuiya - 1/2 cup.
- Pomegranate - 1/2 cup peeled
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup chopped
1) First sieve the sooji and maida in a bowl and add salt, 1 table spoon oil in it. Then mix the ingredients well and knead the flour with water. Now cover the dough and leave it for half an hour. Then punch the dough to make it smooth. Now dough to make kachori is ready.
2) Now heat oil in a pan. Then take a small portion of the dough and roll it with hands into a round ball. Then keep this ball on a rolling board and roll it into a flat disc of 3 inch.
3) Now put this kachori into the pan and fry it in the oil. Then press the kachori so it rises well. After as soon as the kachori rises, lower down the flame and fry till it turns brown in colour. Now take out the kachori on a plate and prepare more kachoris in the same manner. Then let it cool down.
4) Now kachori is ready. Now its time to stuff the kachori and we already have all the ingredients to stuff the kachori.
5) Now break the kachori from the center from the side which is thin to put the ingredients into it. Then keep the kachori on a plate and put 4-5 pieces of potatoes, 1 spoon boild moong, 2 dahi pakodi, 2-3 papadi dipped in curd, roasted cumin seeds, black pepper, red chilli powder, sweet chutney, curd,
green chutney, sev bhujiya, pomegranate seeds, cumin seeds powder again, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, curd and chutney. Put these ingredients in the same given sequence.
6) Now Softy and crispy vegetable Raj Kachori is ready.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017