Learn to make easy and tasty dessart Dry Fruits Ladoo at home.
Easy to make at your home sweet dessart Dry Fruits Ladoo.
- chopped dates - 1 cup
- almonds - 3 tbsp
- raisins - 2 tbsp
- cashews - 1 to 2 tbsp
- dry figs - 9 whole
- desiccated coconut - 1 to 2 tbsp
- cardamom pods, - 2 green
1) first begin to roast the almonds in a pan till they get browned. Then keep stirring the almonds at intervals. after whilst the almonds are roasting, then chop the dates and figs.
2) Now also peel the cardamom pods and powder the seeds coarsely in a mortar-pestle. Then add the chopped dates, figs, raisins, almonds, desiccated coconut and the coarsely powdered cardamom powder in a dry grinder .
3) Now add the roasted almonds. Then grind to a coarse mixture and spread on the mixture in a bowl. Then make small balls from your hands and the dry fruit ladoos are ready.
4) Now ready to serve the dry fruits ladoos, serve immediately or store in an air tight container and refrigerate. But dry fruits ladoos are stay good for a few days.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017