Learn to make easy and sweet Corn Pulav recipe at home.
Easy and sweet Corn pulav recipe at home.
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Sweet Corn Kernels - 1/2 cup
- Whole Pepper - 1 tsp
- Cardamom - 1 whole
- Big Onion - 1 finely chopped
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1.5 tsp
- Mint Leaves - 10
- Water - 1.5 cups
- Salt - to taste
- * To Temper :
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon - 1/4 inch piece
- Cloves - 2
- Cardamom - 1 small
- Green Chillies - 1
- Bayleaf - 1/2
1) First rinse rice and soak it in water for atleast 15-20mins.Then grind pepper and elachi to a coarse powder then set aside.In a pressure cooker and heat oil temper the items listed underto temper let it splutter then add pepper powder.
2) Now Once it bubbles up and crackles add ginger garlic paste saute till slightly browned then add onion and saute till golden brown. Now add mint leaves give a quick saute then add corn and required salt. Then give a quick stir.
3) Now drain water from soaked basmati rice and add it. Then mix well and add water and pressure cook in medium low flame for 3 whistles. Then once the pressure releases open after add a tsp of ghee and give a quick mix. Then fluff it up with a fork.
4) Now ready Sweet corn pulav, Serve hot with any of your favorite curry.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017