Soya Uttapam Recipe – Quick & Easy Breakfast Recipe
- readymade soya milk - 1/2 cup
- semolina (rava) - 1 cup
- finely chopped onions - 1/2 cup
- finely chopped tomatoes - 1/2 cup
- finely chopped coriander (dhania) - 2 tbsp
- finely chopped green chillies - 2 tsp
Step1: First of all combines the semolina & soya milk in a bowl and mix well. Now keep aside for ten minutes.
Step2: After this add the tomatoes, onions, coriander, green chillies & salt and mix well.
Step3: Now heat a tava & grease it lightly with oil.
Step4: It is time to pour a small spoonful of the batter on the tava and spread it to make a 75 mm. (3”) dia. circle. You can make 3-4 uttapas at a time.
Step5: Once cooked on one side, turn them over and then cook on the other side using a little oil.
Step6: After this repeat with the remaining batter to make more mini uttapams.
Step7: Finally, serve immediately with coconut chutney
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017