- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Soya Pulao Recipe | Soya Chunk Pulao Recipe
- Soya Nuggets soaked - 1 1/2 cups
- Rice soaked - 1 1/4 cups
- Salt to taste
- Oil or ghee - 2 tablespoons
- Cardamom - 2
- Cinemon stick - 1
- Cumin seeds - 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspon
- Red chili powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
- Ginger grated - 1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- French Beans and Capsicum - 1/2 cup
- Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped - 1 1/2 tablespoons
Step 1 Add soya nuggets, 1 cup water hot water for 15 minutes. Heat oil or ghee in pan and add Cardamom, Cinmon stick and cumin seeds and sauté till light brown.
Step 2 Add Green Chilli and Grated Ginger saute it till 1 miniute. After that add French beans and Capsicum cook it for 2 minutes.
Step 3 Add Soya Chunks and all Dry spcies Turmeric, Red chilli , Coriander powder , garama masala and mix it well
Step 4 After that add soaked rice in to the pan and cook it for 1 minutes and then add 2 cups of water .
Step 5 Your soya pulao is ready serve it hot.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017