Shahi Paneer Recipe – Punjabi Restaurant Style Shahi Paneer Recipe
- asafoetida - 1/4 tbsp
- Paneer - 250 grams
- Ghee or purifed butter - 2 tablespoons
- Onions puree - 2 no
- Cashewnuts paste - 10 no
- Tomatoes puree - 2 no
- Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 tablespoon
- Butter - 2 tablespoons
- Cream - 1/2 cup
- Kasoori methi powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder - 1 teaspoon
- Bay leavs - 2 no
- Cardimum black and green - 3 to 4 cinnamon 1 no
- cumin seeds - 1 tbsp
- Honey - 1 tbsp
1. Heat ghee in a non stick kadai add asafoetida saute it for 10 seconeds then add cardimum black and green, cinomon stick, bay leaves and saute it for 1 minutes. After then add cumin seeds saute it for 1 minutes.
2. Add onions puree sauté lightly add salt and saute till it become brown. Then Add tomatoes puree, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala and cook for 10-12 minutes or tomatoes are pulpy.
3. Add cashew paste and mix well after that transfer this mixture into a mixer jar and grind to a paste with a water. Add the mixture into the same kadai.
4. Add butter cook on low heat for 10 minutes after that kasoori methi and honey and mix well.
5. Add creame saute it for 1 minute and after that paneer cubs, cook it for 2 more minutes.
6. Serve it hot and garnish it with creame.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017