Saunth Chutney Recipe Or Sonth Chutney Recipe
Saunth Chutney Recipe or sonth chutney recipe - Learn to make this recipe at home by following this method.
- Tamarind - 60 g
- Jaggery - 100 g
- Jeera - 1 tbsp
- black salt - 1.5 tsp
- Red Chilli powder - 1.5 tsp
- Ginger (saunth) powder - 1.5 tsp
- water - 1. 5 cup
- Dates - 1
Step1: First of all soak tamarind in water and pulp it. Now add this to the water and jaggery and boil on a double boiler.
Step2: Now, after the first boil, add roasted and ground jeera, black salt, Chilli powder and ginger powder.
Step3: After this mix and let boil.
Step4: It is time to add the date pieces and mix well.
Step5: Now boil until is thickens.
Step6: Finally, use this chutney to make dahi papdi and other chaats.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Aloo Pakoda Recipe - June 12, 2017
- Masala Bread – Quick and Easy breakfast snacks- Indian snacks - May 27, 2017
- Chilli Cheese Toast Recipe | How to Make Chilli Cheese Toast - May 27, 2017