Recipe for Shahi Paneer | Shahi Paneer Recipe In Hindi
- Paneer - 500 grams
- Tomato - 5
- Green chilly - 5 to 6
- Ginger - 1/4 cup finly chopped
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Butter - 1/2 cups
- Green Cadamom - 3
- Cinemon stick - 1 small peace
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder - less than 1/4 tsp
- Cashews - 25 to 30 (2 tbsp)
- Malai or cream - 100 grams (1/2 cup)
- Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - to taste (3/4 tsp)
- Kasuri Methi - 1/2 tbsp
- coriander Seeds - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
How to Make Shahi Paneer
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pan and add cumin seeds saute it till it cook well then add small peace of cinemon stick, green Cardamom then add green chilli, tomato (cut in the cubs) and ginger(Finly Chopped)
2. After cook 3 to 4 minutes of tamato then add cashews in to the pan. Now add salte and mix it well. After tomato start cooking add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilly powder mix it well.
3. When everything cook well then grind all the mixture and make it smooth paste. After that add butter in to the same pan and add the paste in to that.
4. After 2 to 3 minutes add creame and paneer cubs and mix it well. When Everything cook well and oil or butter start seprate add Garam masala in the last.
5. After 1 minute of adding garam masala your sahi paneer is ready.
Serve this tasty and Delicious Curry with Chapati naan or Rice.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017