Restaurant Style Paneer Bhurji | Paneer Bhurji Recipe | Paneer Bhurji Gravy
- Paneer/Indian cottage cheese - 200 gm
- Onion chopped - 2
- Tomato chopped - 1 Cup
- Capsicum chopped - 1/2
- Carrot Chopped - 1/2
- Coriander leaves
- Ghee - 3 tbsp
- Ginger and garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/3 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/3 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/3 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/3 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/3 tsp
- honey - 1 tbsp
- Cashew nuts - 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
1. First Heat the pan add ghee and fry cashew nuts for a minute. Then in the same ghee add cumin seeds when cumin seeds splatters add onion.
2. When Onion turns soft add ginger galirc paste. Cook ginger garlic paste for minute then add green peas, chopped green chili, carrot, chopped capsicum.
3. After cook vegetables for 2 minutes add chopped tomato and all spcies red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt.
4. Cook all spcies with littel water and mass them with back of spoon. Now add grated paneer and mix it with well.
5. add fried cashew nut and cream mix well.
6. After adding cream cook it for minute and add honey and finish it .
7. serve paneer bhurji with roti chapati and naan.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017