Leart to make Punjabi special dish Missi da Paratha recipe at home.
Missi da paratha is easy to cook and very tasty at the time. Try it and enjoy with pickle.
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Red flour - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Tomato - 1 – 2 chopped
- Green chili - 2 – 3 chopped
- Fresh coriander - 2 tbsp chopped
- Clarified butter - ¼ cup
- Cumin - 1 tbsp crushed
- Coriander - 1 tbsp crushed
- Turmeric - 1 tbsp
- Water - as required
- Salt - to taste
1) First mix gram flour and red flour in a bowl. Then knead green chilies, onion, chopped coriander, turmeric, cumin, crushed coriander, tomatoes and salt with required amount of water to knead the dough.
2) After the dough gets ready then add 2 tbsp clarified butter, then mix well and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Then make balls of the dough, roll it to form rotis. Then heat pan and fry roti with clarified butter.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017