- Yield: 20
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha
- Peanut - 2 tbsp
- Poha - Poha
- oil - 2 tbsp
- mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- asafoetida (hing) - 1/2 tsp
- finely chopped onions - 1/2 cup
- salt to taste
- turmeric powder (haldi) - 3/4 tsp
- ginger-green chilli paste - 1 tsp
- sugar - 1 tbsp
- lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
- 1 tbsp - finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Bhujiya Sev For Garnishing
oak the beaten rice or poha in the water for 1 minute and remove it rest it for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in pan First fry peanut in oil for 2 minutes and remove it
Now on same pan add asafoetida and the mustard seeds.
When the seeds crackle add onions and saute it for few minutes.
Add the potatoes, 2 tbsp of water, salt and turmeric powder, mix well and cook on a medium flae unitl potato cooks well.
Add ginger-green chilli paste and saute for 1 minute now add soaked poha ,a little salt ,sugar and mix well and cover and cook it for 4 to 5 minute in medium falme.
Add lemon juice and coriander seeds and mix well.
Serve hot garnished with coriander and bhujiya sev.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017