Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe
- Boiled Potatoes - 4
- green peas - 100 grams
- Tomatos - 3
- Salt to taste
- Butter - 100 grams
- onion - 3
- Jeera - 1/2 cusp
- chilli powder - 2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder - 1tbsp
- ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- capsicum - 1
- haldi - 1/2 tsp
- Pavbhaji Masala - 3 tbsp
- Water as required
- Ladi pav to serve
- Fresh Coriander - 1 cup
1. In a pan add peas, tomatoes water and and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes after that add potato and mass the whole mixtures properly.
2. Now remove mixture to a bowl and in the same pan add butte, ginger garlic paste, cumins seeds.
3.. Saute Onion of 2 minutes then add red chili powder and capiscum. When everything cooks well or become soft then add mixtures we prepare.
4. After that add haldi, coriander powder, pavbhaji masala and water to pan and mix well.
5. Now cook everything for 5 minutes and then add fresh coriander.
6. Now cut ladi pav form middle and heat a pan bursh butter on pan and fry ladi pav form both side on pan.
7. Serve hot bhaji with pav in serving dish.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017