Easy to make and eating to tasty make at your home Paneer kheer with easy method.
Easy and tasty dessart make at your home Paneer kheer recipe.
- Full fat whole milk. - 3 cups
- Crumbled chenna or grated paneer, - ½ cup
- Sugar - 6 tbsp
- Green cardamoms, powdered in a mortar-pestle - 3 to 4 green
- Almonds/Badam, Chopped or sliced - 12 to 15 unsalted
- Pistachios, chopped or sliced - 12 to 15 unsalted
- Cashews/kaju, chopped or sliced - 12 to 15 unsalted
1) First take milk in a wide bottomed pan and keep it on stove top on a low to medium flame. Then whilst the milk comes to a boil, crumble the paneer and keep aside. Now crush the cardamoms in a mortar-pestle to a fine powder. chop the dry fruits and keep aside.
2) After when the milk comes to a boil,then lower the flame and simmer the milk till it thickens a bit. Now for about 5 to 6 minutes. Then keep stirring the milk at intervals when its simmering. then add sugar and continue to cook further for 5 minutes.
3) Then stir and then add chopped dry fruits, cardamom powder and saffron. Now simmer for 1 or 2 minutes.
4) Then add crumbled paneer. you can also grate the paneer and add. if adding refrigerated or frozen paneer, then you can grate it. if the paneer appears dry, then just soak it warm water and then crumble or grate.
5) Then Then add crumbled paneer. you can also grate the paneer and add. if adding refrigerated or frozen paneer, then you can grate it. if the paneer appears dry, then just soak it warm water and then crumble or grate.
6) Now ready to serve paneer kheer hot, warm or chilled. the kheer can be had plain and they also taste good with pooris. while serving you can garnish the paneer kheer with few saffron strands or chopped dry fruits or rose petals
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017