- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Onion Paratha | Pyaz Paratha Recipe | Punjabi Onion Paratha
- onions - 2 finely chopped
- red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- amchur powder - 1/2 tsp
- black salt - 1/2 tsp
- coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
- turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Asafetida - 1//4 tbsp
- Ghee or clarified butter - 3 tbsp
- For dough
- wheat flour - 3 cup
- oil - 3 tbsp
- salt to taste
- water as reqired
To make the filling:
- First mix dry spcies to chopped onion,
- Heat oil in a pan add oil, asofadia, and ginger garlic paste.
- Add the chopped onion and saute til it become soft and remove to a bowl.
To make the dough:
- In a bowl, add the wheat flour, salt, oil and water and make a soft dough once its done then add some oil on top of the dough and let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
To make paratha:
- Take a dough and make small round balls out it.
- Stuff good amount of onion in center of dough and cover it form all side. And roll it to round shape.
- Cook paratha one side and flip it then add some ghee on top and again flip it and now again apply some ghee to other side of paratha and cook till it become crunchy.
- Repeat the procedure and make paratha from remaining dough.
- Delicious and tasty paratha is ready so serve it with dahi or achar.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017