Onion Pakoda | Crispy Onion Pakoda Recipe | Easy and Quick Snacks | Onion Fritters
- Onion - 2 cup
- Gram flour besan - 1 cup
- Ginger finely sliced - 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves - as required
- Chopped green chili - 2 no
- Baking powder - half tea spoon
- Oil or butter(for tempering) - 2 tablespoon
- Rice flour - 1/2 cup
- ajwain - half tea spoon
- Jeera - half tea spoon
- Oil - as required
Take a bowl, add very thin sliced onions, green chillies, ginger sliced, curry leaves, salt and mix well and rest it for 5 minutes so Oniion separate water.
Now take a bowl add basen, rice flour, ajwain, salt, jeera, baking powder, oil and mix well.
Mix Onion mixture and besan mixture and add little water if needed.
Now fry this pakoda to crisp golden brown in hot oil
Serving it with sauce or green chutney and tea.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017