Learn to make healthy diet recipe methi palak paneer at home with step by step.
Tasty but diet recipe Methi palak paneer recipe at home.
- finely chopped fenugreek - 1 cup
- finely chopped spinach - 1 cup
- fresh paneer cubes - 1 cup
- oil - 7 tsp
- finely chopped onions - 3/4 cup
- finely chopped tomatoes - 1/2 tsp
- finely chopped green chillies - 1/2 tsp
- turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- taste - to taste
- sugar - 1/4 tsp
1) First heat 6 tsp of oil on a non-stick tava, Then add the paneer pieces and cook on a high flame for 5 minutes Then remove from the flame and keep aside.
2) Now in the same non-stick tava, and add the remaining 1 tsp of oil, then add the onions and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
3) Then add the tomatoes, green chillies and 2 tbsp of water, and mix well then cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, and while stirring continously
4) Now add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, fenugreek leaves, spinach, salt and sprinkle 2 tbsp of water, and mix well then cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, then while stirring occasionally.
5) Then add the sauted paneer and sugar, and mix it lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute. Then serve immediately with rotis or parathas.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017