Masala Bread – Quick and Easy breakfast snacks- Indian snacks
- bread slices - 4
- chopped onion - 1 cup
- Tomato ketchup - 1 Cup
- Capsicum - 1 cup
- ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chili - 1/4 cup
- Garam masala powder - pinch
- Coriander powder - 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- water - 1 cup
Step 1 : Add oil To a pan in medium heat then add the cumin and wait till they pop.
Step 2 : Now add onion and capsicum saute till it cook well.
Step 3 : NOw add tomato sauce and mix it well.
Step 4 : after that add turmeric powder and chopped tomato and mix well.
Step 5 : Add Garlic paste and coriander powder, red chilli powder, green chilli and garam masala and mix it well.
Step 6 : add water and make it thin gravy. Add salt according to taste.
Step 7 : After gravy cook well and bread peaces in to the gravy and mix it well.
step 8 : Now Masala bread is ready and serve hot.
Step 9 : Garnis it with corander onine and namkeen sev.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017