Manchow soup is an attractive Indo-Chinese thick soup that faces an extra reduction with the garnish of deep-fried noodles. A mixture of finely chopped nutritious veggies with sugar sauce, the flavors are cooked in stock and corn flour. The dark brown aromatic broth with colored veggies – as soon as it kills the table, makes your mouth water.Veg Manchow Soup is a very popular Indo-Chinese dishes. The main ingredients of this recipe are chopped vegetables.
Veg Manchow Soup is a very popular Indo-Chinese dishes. The main ingredients of this recipe are chopped vegetables. Without Indo-Chinese dishes is incomplete.
Manchow Soup Recipe In Hindi | Vegetable Manchow Soup | Chinese Recipe
- vegetable stock - 4 cups
- oil - 2 tbsp
- garlic - 1 tbsp
- ginger paste - 1 tbsp
- finely chopped green chillies - 1 tsp
- finely chopped cabbage - 2 tbsp
- finely chopped cauliflower - 2 tbsp
- finely chopped capsicum - 2 tbsp
- finely chopped carrots - 2 tbsp
- finely chopped french beans - 2 tbsp
- finely chopped - 1 tbsp
- finely chopped coriander - 1/2 tbsp
- cornflour dissolved - 2 tbsp
- salt to taste - 1/2 cup
- soy sauce - 1 tbsp
- red chili sauce - 1 tbsp
- black paper - 1/4 tsp
For the soup
Heat the oil in a wok / kadhai on a high flame till it smokes.
Add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
Add the cabbage, cauliflower, capsicum, carrots and sauté on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, mint leaves and coriander, mix well and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
Add the vegetable stock, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
Add the salt, soya sauce, mix well and cook on a high flame for another 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
Add the prepared cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 more minutes, while stirring continuously.
Add the pepper powder and mix well.
Serve immediately topped with fried noodles.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017