Makhane Ki Kheer Recipe – Healthy Recipe At Allindiarecipe.com
- full cream milk - 1 liter
- chiraunji (soaked overnight) - 1 cup
- condensed milk - 3 Tbsp
- bananas - 4 ripe
- fine sugar - 1 cup
- makhana - 2 Tbsp
- almonds - 2 Tbsp
- rose petal chikki - 2 Tbsp
Step1: First of all remove as much skin as possible from soaked chiraunji.
Step2: After this blanch and peel almonds. Now chop them.
Step3: It is time to reduce milk in a pan and add chiraunji into it.
Step4: Now simmer and add condensed milk.
Step5: After this using a hollow tube, remove barrels from bananas.
Step6: Now sprinkle fine sugar and caramelize using a blow torch.
Step7: For serving, pour kheer on a plate & arrange caramelized banana on it.
Step8: Finally, garnish with fried makhana, almonds and rose petal chikki.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017