Now learn to make easy and healthy method of milk peda at home.
Milk peda easy and quick method of step by step.
- sweetened condensed milk - 250 gms
- ghee or butter - 1 tbsp
- milk powder - 1/2 cup
- saffron - a pinch
- nutmeg powder - a pinch
- green cardamoms - 4
1) First mix the condensed milk, milk powder and ghee in a microwave safe bowl. Then make sure there are no lumps. Then crush the cardamoms in a mortar pestle to a fine powder. Then discard the peels.
2) Now start microwave on high for one minute. Then add the cardamom powder, nutmeg powder and saffron strands. After stir and microwave on high for one minute. Then remove and stir again. Now microwave for 30 seconds on high and check.
3) Now see the mixture, after if the mixture looks a bit liquid, then microwave again for 30 seconds on high. Now the mixture would thicken. Now it took me exact 2 minutes on high power to get the proper consistency.
4) After, if the mixture still has moisture and is liquidity, then microwave again on high for 25 to 30 seconds more. when the mixture becomes mildly hot or warm, shape into small balls.
5) Now the mixture is sticky, then apply some oil while shaping into small balls. Now once cooled, then store the milk peda in an air tight box in the refrigerator. Now milk peda is ready to serve the milk pedas when required.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017