Kurkuri Bhindi | Crispy Bhindi Recipe | Deep Fried Okra
- Okra - 200 grams
- Coriander powder - 1 tea spoon
- Ajwain - half tea spoon
- Turmeric Powder - half tea spoon
- Garam Masala - half tea spoon
- Half Lemon Juice
- Salt - to taste
- Chili powder - 1 tea spoon
- Chickpea flour - 1/4 cup
- Oil - as required
Clean Okra, remove the seeds and cut them into thin juliennes.
Take a bowl, add the okra salt, lemon juice, turmeric powder, garam masala, ajwain, coriander powder, chili powder and mix well.
Add chickpea flour, mix and drop them in hot oil
Fry until they become crispy and done.
Bhindi Kurkuri Crispy Okra is ready to serve.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017