learn to make kids special corn pakora recipe at home method with step by step.
kids special dish corn pakora recipe at home.
- Corn kernels - 3 cups, freshly grated
- Onion - 1, medium sized, finely chopped
- Green chilies - 3, finely minced
- Ginger - 1 1/2" piece
- finely minced
- Fresh coriander leaves - 3 tbsps finely minced
- Besan - 3 tbsps
- Rice flour - 1 tbsp
- Cornflour - 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - deep frying
1) First heat enough oil for deep frying in a heavy bottomed vessel on medium flame. Then In a bowl, add the coarsely ground corn, finely minced onions, green chilies, ginger, fresh coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
2) Now sprinkle besan, rice flour and corn flour over this mixture and mix well. But do not add water as the moisture from the corn will be enough to bind the mixture together. And you should be able to shape small round balls out of the mixture.
3) Now check if the oil is hot enough for deep frying by dropping a small piece of the corn mixture into the oil. But if it sizzles and comes to the surface, the oil is ready for deep frying.
4) Now slowly place a few corn pakoda into the hot oil and cook on medium flame. But do not crowd the vessel by adding more balls. Then fry them till they reach a golden shade.
5) Then drain them with a slotted ladle and place them on absorbent paper. Now prepare corn pakora with the rest of the mixture. Now Serve them warm with ketchup and tea.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017