Kasuri Methi Paneer | Punjabi Curry Kasuri Methi Paneer Recipe
- Cashew nuts and water maleon seeds paste - 1/4 cup
- Dry Red chilly paste - 2 tablespoons
- Cumin seeds - 2 tablespoons
- Cloves - 4 numbers
- Cinnamon - 3 stricks
- Coriander seeds - 3 tablespoons
- Black and green cardimum - 1 tbsp
- Kasoori methi - 1/4 cup
- Turmeric - 1/4 teaspoons
- paneer - 250 grams
- Tomatos puree - 1 cup.
- Garam masala - 1 tablespoons.
- Amchur - 1/2 teaspoons
- Ghee - 1 teaspoons
1. Grind Coriander seeds, cinnamon sticks, cumin seeds, cloves, black and green cardimum and make a coarse paste
2. Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, add red chilly paste cook it for some time. Add paste of water melon, cashew nuts cook for some time, and add water, masala, cook till it sepreate oil.
3. After that add paste of masla which we make and cook for while after that add amchur powder, garam masala powder, salt and tomato puree and add water cook till 5 minutes.
4. Now add kasoori methi, cook it for slow flame and the add ghee.
5. Serve this hot with any bread or rice.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017