* kala jamun *
- mawa - 3/4 cup
- Paneer - 1/2 cup
- maida - 3 1/2 tbsp
- Cornflour - 3 1/2 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Milk - 1/4 tsp
- Green cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Ghee to deep fry - Silver warq as required
1) First grate the khoya and cottage cheese separately and mix. Then add the refined flour and cornflour, and knead well till smooth. Then divide into 25 equal round shape.
2) Then take each balls in your palm, press and roll into a smooth ball. There are no cracks on the surface.
3) Now bring the sugar and 1 and 1/4 cups of water to a boil, now stirring till the sugar dissolves. And add the milk. Now collect the scum which rises to the surface with a ladle, and then discard.
4) Then add the cardamom powder and simmer till the syrup turns a light golden. Then keep the syrup warm.
5) Now heat sufficient ghee in a non-stick kadai on medium heat. Then gently slide in half the khoya balls. Now lift the kadai and off the heat then place on the worktop, now rotate it gently till the balls float to the surface.
6) Now place the kadai back on the heat and continue to fry on medium heat, stirring gently, then till they turn dark brown in colour.
7) Now drain and dip them in the syrup. Then let them soak for at least 15 minutes before serving.Then decorate with silver foil.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017