Kala Chana Curry Recipe At Allindiarecipe.com
Kala Chana Curry recipe - Learn to make kala chana curry at allindiarecipe.com by following this method.
- Kala channa , soaked - 1 1/2 cups
- onions , pureed - 4
- tomatoes , pureed - 3
- ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste - 2 tsp
- red chilli powder - 3 tsp
- garam masala - 1 tsp
- coriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder - 2 tsp
- turmeric powder (haldi) - 1/4 tsp
- chole masala - 2 1/2 tsp
- oil - 3 tbsp
Step1: First of all pressure cook the Chana in salted water for four to five whistles or until cooked.
Step2: Now heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute until the paste turns golden brown.
Step3: After this add the tomatoes and ginger-garlic paste and saute for two minutes.
Step4: It is time to add all the masalas, mix well and cook for two-three minutes.
Step5: Add the chana and enough water and salt, mix well and cover and cook for another five minutes.
Step6: Finally, serve hot with parathas or rice.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017