How to Make Fry Noodles | Fry Noodles For Soup or Chinese Cooking
1. Boil water in big pot and add oil and salt. After that add noodles.
2. After 5 to 7 minutes check your noodles cook or not. After that drain water and separate noodles.
3. Put noodles on cold water for 2 minutes and your noodles are ready to cook. Add oil in noodles if you want to cook after some times.
4. Now fry this noodles in hot oil until they become golden in color.
5. Now garnish noodles with soup or any chinese dish.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017