Learn to make Healthy cheese and paneer kachori recipe at your home to follow this step by step method.
Everybody and specially kids will love eating this Healthy cheese and paneer kachori recipe.
- For Dough:
- Refined flour - 250 grm
- Oil - 60 grm
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Carom seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Baking soda - 1 pinch
- For stuffing:
- Paneer - 75 grm
- Mozzarella cheese - 75 grm
- Capsicum - 1
- Green coriander - 3 to 4 tsp
- Mango powder - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1/4 tsp
- Green chilly - 1
- Ginger - 1 inch piece Grated
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
1) First take refined flour, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 pinch baking soda, 1/4 tsp carom seeds, 1/4 cup oil and mix all ingredients really well. Then add water little by little and knead dough but don't knead the dough too much, just bind it well.
2) Then cover the dough and cover aside for 20 minutes to set. Meanwhile, let's prepare the stuffing.
* Now we prepare stuffing:
3) First heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add finely chopped green chilly, ginger paste, finely minced capsicum, salt, and 1 tsp mango powder then cook on low flame.
4) Then add grated paneer, red chilly powder and mix well now stuffing is ready, turn off the flame and take out the stuffing in a plate and add some green coriander as well.
5) Then grate the mozzarella cheese and mix to the stuffing when it cools down. Now stuffing for making kachori is ready.
* Now we fry the kachoris:
6) Now dough is ready, Then make a small lump from it and flatten it to give a shape like a bowl. Then place 1 to 2 tsp stuffing over this and close very nicely. Now kachori is stuffed well, then place it on a plate. Likewise prepare rest of the kachoris as well.
7) Then heat enough oil in a pan Now roll out the kachori very gently and place in medium hot oil for frying but place as many kachoris as possible in the oil. When the kachoris puff up and float on the surface, and turn the sides and fry until they get golden brown in color from all sides evenly.
8) Now take out the fried ones on a plate with absorbent paper, it takes 8 to 10 minutes for frying kachoris at a time. and then fry all the kachoris, similarly.
9) Now steaming hot and mouth watering cheese kachori is ready. Serve these tempting kachoris with tomato chutney, green coriander chutney or tomato sauce and relish eating.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017