Gajar ki kanji is is very tasty and digestive. If you drink gajar ki kanji before eating food it will improve your appetite. In Summer people like to drink more than eat so in that case carrot ki knaji is your best freind.
In North India, there is a trend of making gajar ki kanji on the occasion of Holi. Gajar ki Kanji looks very colorful and in summer it will give you stomach peace.
Gajar kanji | Carrot Ki Kanji Recipe By All India Recipe
- carrots-preferably the dark variety (called kaali gajar) - 250 gm
- water - 6 cups
- powdered mustard seeds - 3 Tbsp
- salt - 2 Tbsp
Step1: First of all peel the carrots, and cut them into 7cm/3" pieces, not too thin (finger sized).
Step2: After this boil the water and add the carrots to it.
Step3: Now when the water comes to a boil again, shut off the heat and leave to cool.
Step4: It is time to add the salt and the mustard powder, and transfer into a jar with a lid, and keep this in the sun, to mature.
Step5: Now in sunny weather, it takes three to four days, for the taste of the mustard to become strong.
Step6: Finally, do not keep the jar in the sun, after it is ready.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017