Learn to make easy and quick of Namkeen chivda at your home this diwali with this easy method of step by step.
Namkeen chivda is the best recipe of diwali special snacks.
- Namkeen chivda - 1 cup
- Deep frying - oil
- Fried peanuts - 1 cup
- Dry coconut - 2 Tbsp
- Kishmish - 2 Tbsp
- Heeng - 1/8 tsp
- Khus khus - 1 Tbsp
- Rai - 1 tsp
- Leaves - 8-10 curry
- Green chillies chopped - 1 Tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Citric acid - 1 tsp
- Haldi - 1 tsp
11) First heat the oil and fry the chivda till crisp and leave to drain on absorbent paper.
22) Now In the same oil, deep fry the coconut and kishmish and leave to drain.
33) Then heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a kadai and fry the green chilli till crisp.
34) Then add heeng, rai and curry leaves and saute. After add salt, khus-khus, citric acid and haldi and then all mix well.
55) Now add the fried chivda, nuts, coconut, kishmish and sugar. Then take it off the heat and mix well. Now let it cool and store in an airtight jar.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017