Learn to make easy and spicy tawa paneer recipe at your home.
Easy, tasty and spicy tawa paneer recipe at home.
- paneer - 250 gms
- large onion finely chopped - 1
- medium capsicum - 1
- medium tomatoes, chopped - 3
- medium garlic - 4 to 5
- inch ginger - 1
- green chili chopped - 1
- carom seeds - ½ tsp
- coriander powder - 1 tsp
- red chilli powder - ¼ tsp
- turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- garam masala - 1 tsp
- butter - 2 tbsp
- crushed kasuri methi - ½ tsp
- salt - to teast
- few chopped coriander leaves
1) First finely chop the onions and capsicum, and roughly chop the tomatoes, green chili, ginger and garlic. then crush the ginger and garlic in a mortar-pestle to a paste
2) Then add the chopped tomatoes in a blender and make a smooth puree. Then keep aside. and cut the paneer in ½ inch cubes. Then melt butter on a tawa then add the carom seeds and fry them for a few seconds then add the onions and saute till translucent.
3) Then add the ginger-garlic paste, green chilies, finely chopped capsicumand saute for about 3 minutes. then add all spicy masala.
4) Now stir and saute for about a minute. then add the tomato puree and salt. then stir well and saute till you see butter releasing from the sides and the masala has thickened a bit. it takes about 8 to 10 minutes on a low flame.
5) When the tomato masala looks dry, then add 2 tbsp of water and continue to saute. Then add the paneer cubes and stir well, so that the masala coats the paneer cubes evenly.
6) Now cook the paneer for 2 minutes. then add the crushed kasuri methi. Then stir very well and switch off the flame.
7) Now garnish with coriander leaves and serve tawa paneer masala with chapatis, phulkas, naan or bread. you can add a few wedges of lemon slices which can be drizzled on the tawa paneer and a side onion salad.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017