Dry Chilli Baby Corn Paneer Recipe - Easy Recipe
Dry Chilli Baby Corn Paneer Recipe is easy to prepare. Learn to make this recipe at home by following this method.
- The Batter - To Be Mixed Together
- garlic (lehsun) paste - 1 tsp
- red chilli paste - 2 tsp
- tomato puree - 1/2 tsp
- cornflour - 2 tbsp
- plain flour (maida) - 4 tbsp
- water - as required
- salt - to taste
- Other Ingredients
- baby corn - 20
- green chillies , chopped - 10
- garlic cloves , chopped - 10
- tomato ketchup - to taste
- soy sauce - to taste
- chilli sauce - to taste
- oil - for deep frying
Step1: First of all slit the baby corn as per your own choice.
Step2: After this dip the baby corns into the batter and deep fry in hot oil until crisp. Keep aside.
Step3: Now heat oil in a pan, after this add the garlic, green chillies & add the fried baby corns and saute for three minutes.
Step4: It is time to add all sauces in a bowl and then pour on top of the baby corns & stir fry on high flame for two minutes.
Step5: Finally, serve immediately.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017