Learn to make Dhaba special recipe of paneer butter masala.
Dhaba special recipe make at home with easy method.
- paneer fried cube - 250 gram
- onions puree - 2 big
- ginger-garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- red chilli pwd - 1 tsp
- tomatoes puree - 3 big ripe
- cashewnut paste - 3 tbsps
- coriander pwd - 1 tsp
- haldi - 1/4 tsp
- kasuri methi - 1 tsp
- garam masala pwd - 1/2
- salt - to taste
- butter - 3 tbsps
- fresh cream - 2 tbsps
1) First heat 2 tbsp of butter in a pan, then add the onion paste and saute till light brown then add ginger-garlic paste. Then saute for 3 minutes. Now add chilli powder and combine, and followed by the cashew paste and combine.
2) Then add tomato puree, crushed kasuri methi,coriander powder, haldi, garam masala and salt. Now stir and let it simmer for 4-5 minutes. then add the paneer and simmer for 4-5 minutes. Now add a small cup of water and let it cook on medium heat for 10 minutes then remove from fire, stir in remaining butter and fresh cream.
3) Now let the curry sit for 10-15 minutes before serving. Then garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rotis, naan , paranthas or simple steamed white rice.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017