Dal Khichdi Recipe | Dhaba Style Dal Khichdi Recipe in Hindi | All India Recipe
- tuver dal - 1/2 cup
- rice - 1 cup
- tomato - 1 finely chopped
- onion - 1 finely chopped
- coriander leaves - 1/2 cup
- Potato - 1 cup
- Chopped green chilli - Choppe green chilli
- clarified butter (ghee) - 2 tbsp
- ginger and garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- garam masala - 1 teaspoon
- salt to taste
- bay leaves - 2 pieces
- cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
- asafoetida - 1 pinch
- soak dal and rice at least for 30 minutes. Now add rice and dal to presure cooker and add turmeric powder, red chili powder, green chili chopped, salt and water. Now cook it till everything cook well.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of clarified butter (ghee) in a round bottom pan. Once its hot, add asafoetida, cumin seeds, bay leavs.
- After few seconds Ginger garlic paste and saute it for 1 minute. Now add onions, little salt and potato cook till it turns soft. After it cooks add tomato and green chilli.
- After adding tomato add all spcies turmeric powder, cumin and coriander powder, red chili powder, garam masala and mix well. add little water and cook tiil it saparte oil.
- Add the pressure cooked rice and daal mixture. Add water and ghe mix it well.
- Add water as required and cook it 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with dahi or butter milk.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017