Dahi Vada Recipe - An Indian Chaat Recipe
Dahi Vada recipe is the best chaat recipe which is loved by most of people's. Learn to make dahi vada at home.
- Dhuli urad ki daal (husked black gram) - 1 cup soaked 5-6 hours, and ground to a paste
- Oil - for frying
- yogurt-beaten smooth - 2 1/2 cups
- salt - 2 tsp
- roasted and powdered cumin seeds - 2 tsp
- chopped coriander leaves - 2 Tbsp
- kali mirch - 1/4 tsp
- chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- kala namak (black rock salt) - 1 tsp
- Chaat ka masala - garnishing
Step1: First of all beat daal well to make it light and fluffy.
Step2: After this heat the oil. Now shape the vadas and fry in hot oil, to a golden brown over medium heat.
Step3: Now lift out of the oil and put into a pan of salted water.
Step4: Now we have to repeat this with the rest of the batter.
Step5: It is time to mix the salt, 1 tsp of the cumin, 1 Tbsp of the coriander leaves and black pepper into the yogurt.
Step6: After this squeeze out the fried bhallas and arrange them on a serving dish.
Step7: Finally, cover it with a yogurt garnish with the rest of the cumin, coriander leaves, chilli powder, kala Namak and chat masala.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017