Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe
- Okra or Bhindi - 500 grams
- Onion - 3 no
- Tomato - 3 no
- Curd - 250 grams
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tbsp
- Kashmiri red chili powder - 1tbsp
- Cloves - 6 no
- star anise - 2 no
- Black Cardimum - 2 no
- asafoetida - asafoetida
- Sugar - 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Salt as reqired
- Water as reqired
- Oil - 4 tbsp
1. First Grind all Whole Spcies cloves, balck cardimum, star anise, cumin seeds. Now add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder to curd.
2. Now heat a pan add oil and fry okra till it become soft. Now in same pann add cumin seeds when it splater add asafoetida and ginger garlic paste. Now after cook it for 1 minute add onion and brwon them.
3. Now add tomato and cook it till it become soft. After that add curd which we prepare and add some water cook till water comes to boil.
4. Now add grind spices powder, salt, kashmiri lal mirch powder, sugar and cook till oil separate.
5. NOw add kasuri methi and fried okra cook that for 4 minutes. Now add chopped fresh coriander and finish the dish.
6. Serve hot it with roti, rice or naan.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017