Dahi Aloo Tikki Recipe - A Popular Street Food
Dahi Aloo Tikki Recipe - Learn to make this popular steer food at your own kitchen by following this method.
- For the tikkis:
- Potatoes, boiled and mashed - 2-3
- Big Onion, finely chopped - 1
- Green chillies, chopped - 3
- Coriander leaves, chopped - 1/3 cup
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Butter or vegetable oil to shallow fry - (according to your choice)
- For the chat:
- Dry peas soaked for minimum 1 hour - 1/2 cup
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Curd, prefer chilled - 3/4 cup
- Onion chopped - 1 tbsp
- Corainder leaves, chopped - 1 tbsp
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Dry roasted Zeera powder - 1/2 tsp
- Black salt - Salt to taste
- Sev - a Handful
Step1: First of all mix all the ingredients for the tikki and keep aside.
Step2: After this heat butter or oil (it gives a special flavor) in a pan just enough for shallow fry.
Step3: Now make flat patties/tikkis and shallow fry it in a pan until golden brown.
Step4: Now arrange it on a serving plate.
Step5: Now mix salt in the cooked peas and mash it slightly and top it on to the tikkis.
Step6: It is time to beat the curd well with salt. Add a pinch of sugar if it is too sour. Pour it on to the plate with tikkis.
Step7: After this sprinkle black salt, chilly powder, and zeera powder on top of it.
Step8: Now spread the chopped onions and coriander leaves too.
Step9: Finally, sprinkle lots of fine sev on top and serve.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017