Palak Paneer Cheese Balls | Easy Cheese balls Recipe | Evening Snacks For Kids
- Palak - 1 Bunch 500 Gram
- Corn Starch - 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Green Chilly Chopped - 1 tabsp
- Black Pepper - 1/2 tbsp
- Bread Crumbs - 1 cup
- Paneer - 100 gram
- Cheese - 200 gram
- Red Chili flake - 1/2 tbsp
- cursh black paper - 1/2 tbsp
- Oil For Fry
- onion - 1/4 cup
First make a puree of palak in mixture jar. Now take a bowl add palak puree, corn starch, salt, green chlli, black paper, red chili powder, bread crumbs and make a dough.
Now crush the cheese and add onion, red chilli flakes, black paper, salt and mix it well. Now make round safe balls of cheese.
Take a palak dough and stuff cheese ball in center of dough and cover form all side. Fry this balls in hot oil.
After balls become brown in color then servie it with sauce or chutney.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017