Cream Cheese Sandwich Recipe – Simple & Delicious Dish
- bread I like to use firm bread - 4 slices
- cream cheese - 1/3 cup
- capsicum, Shimla mirch, pahadi mirch) - 1/4 cup
- (hara dhania) - 2 tablespoons
- salt - 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper - 1/8 teaspoon
- ginger finely shredded, I use zester to shred the ginger - 1 teaspoon
- chili finely chopped, optional and adjust to taste - 1 green
Step1: First of all peel the cucumber, leaving the stripes unpeeled. Now shred the cucumber, after shredding squeeze the water, we need about 1/4 cup shredded cucumber after squeezing the water. Now set aside.
Step2: After this cut the bell pepper into very small pieces & squeeze the water and pet dry, need about 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper.
Step3: Now in a bowl, mix all the ingredients, mix will have a texture of a thick spread.
Step4: It is time to spread the mix on two slices of sandwich bread, then we have to close sandwiches with other slices of bread.
Step5: After this remove the crest from the bread all sides and slice them in 2 parts. Now for clean cut keep the sandwiches aside and slice them after about 30 minutes.
Step6: Finally, serve these sandwiches as a snack, or they are grate for lunch box, or picnic.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017