Choliya Pulao Recipe - A Simple, Easy & Healthy Recipe
Choliya pulao recipe is healthy recipe which you can easily prepare at home by following this method.
- Rice, Basmati - 1 cup/200 gm
- Harse gram - 1 cup
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp/15 ml
- Ginger(adrak), - 1" stick 1
- Black cardamoms(badi elaichi - 2
- Bay leaves (tej patta) - 2
- Water - hot 2 cups/400 ml
Step1: First of all heat the oil in pan and add the ginger, cloves, cinnamon stick, black cardamoms, and bay leaves.
Step2: Now saute for two minutes. After this add the horse gram, saute for three minutes and then add the rice.
Step3: Stir for 3-4 minutes. Add the water and bring the mixture to the boil.
Step4: After this cover the pan with a heavy lid and cook on low heat for 20 minutes or until the rice is done.
Step5: Finally, serve hot with curry or Raita.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017