learn to make easy method of Chocolate barfi with step by step.
Follow the step by step method of Chocolate Barfi.
- Khoya - 1 1/4 cups
- mawa - unsweetened
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Milk powder - 2 tbsps
- Sugar - 1/3 cup, powdered
- Ghee - 1 1/2 tbsps
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cocoa powder - 1 tbsp
- Pistachios - few, crushed
1) First prepare khoya by following khoya recipe link provided above. Then add saffron strands to a tbsp of milk and set aside.
2) Then heat ghee in a wide shallow non-stick pan. Now once it turns hot, add the crumbled mawa and saute for 3 minutes on low flame, and stirring continuously . Then add the milk and sugar and mix. But It will get liquidy. Now keep stirring on low flame. Then add milk powder, cardamom powder and saffron infused milk and mix.
3) After the mawa will thicken and leave the sides of the pan and form a large lumpy mixture. Now at this stage, then remove three fourth of the mixture to a greased aluminum pan or steel plate.
4) Now grease a flat ladle and spread the white khoya mixture and smoothen the top and set aside. Then allow the white layer to cool down a bit, and keep abot 5 minutes Then add cocoa powder to the remaining one fourth mixture and keep mixing for 2 minutes. Then turn off flame and allow the mixture to come cool down a little or warm enough for you to handle.
5) Now spread the chocolate mixture on top of the white layer and smoothen it with a greased ladle. Now allow to cool completely. Then run a greased knife through the set layers, cut into squares and remove carefully. Now garnish with nuts and serve.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017