Let's learn how to make children special paneer tikka pizza made at home.
Healthy, tasty and easy recipe of children paneer tikka pizza made at home to step by step.
- *for the pizza bread base:
- whole wheat flour - 3 cups
- water - 1.25 cups
- sugar - 1 tsp
- dry active yeast - 2 tsp
- olive oil - 2 tbsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- for the paneer tikka:
- paneer cubed - 150 gms
- thick yogurt - 4 tbsp
- medium red, green bell pepper cubed - 1
- medium onion, quartered and layers separated - 1
- garlic cloves and ½ inch ginger paste - 4
- coriander powder - 1 tsp
- red chili powder - 1 tsp
- turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- carom seeds - 1 tsp
- lemon juice - 1 to ½ tsp
- chaat masala - 1 tsp
- salt - as required
- for the pizza sauce:
- medium tomatoes, pureed - - 2
- yields approx of tomato puree - 1 cup
- garlic cloves - garlic cloves
- chopped fresh basil leaves - 1 tbsp
- dry oregano - 1 tsp
- olive oil - 2 tbsp
- salt and pepper - as required
* For The pizza bread base:
1) First take 1 cup warm water in a bowl. Then stir and dissolve the 1 tsp sugar in it.Then sprinkle the yeast and stir. Now cover and keep this mixture for 10-12 minutes at room temperature.
2) After 10-12 minutes, when the yeast mixture bubbles and froths then add 1 cup flour, salt and olive oil .Then stir the mixture well. Now add another cup of flour and stir again.
3) Now the flour mixture would begin to leave the sides of the flour. And add the last cup of flour and begin to knead the bowl. Now working with your hands, knead the mixture, till you get a soft, smooth and elastic dough.
4) Now check the dough, if the dough appears dry then add some water and if the dough is little sticky, its alright. but if too sticky then sprinkle some flour and continue to knead. Then rub some water all over the pizza bread dough and keep in a covered bowl for 2 hours.
* For The paneer tikka:
1) First whisk the yogurt in a bowl till smooth and creamy. Then add all the ginger-garlic paste, carom seeds, salt, lemon juice and all the spice powders.
2) Now check the taste of the marination. Then chop the paneer into cubes and dice the onions, bell pepper and tomatoes.
3) Then add the paneer cubes and the diced veggies to the yogurt sauce marinade. Then fold in gently so that the paneer and veggies are evenly coated with the marinade.
4) Now cover and keep aside for minimum for 1 hour at room temperature or if keeping for more than 2 hours, then keep in refrigerate.
* For the basic pizza tomato sauce:
1) First rinse and then chop the tomatoes and puree the tomatoes in a blender.
2) Now heat olive oil in a small pan then add the chopped garlic and saute for 10 seconds. Then add the tomato puree and saute for 3-4 minutes.
3) when the tomatoes are cooked, then add the chopped basil, dry oregano, salt and pepper. Keep simmer for 2-3 minutes more. Then keep the pizza sauce aside.
* For assembling the paneer tikka pizza:
1) When the dough has doubled up and nicely leavened then divide the dough into 2-3 parts and 2 parts of the pizza dough will give you a medium
2) Then pizza and 3 parts will give you a small pizza. After you can refrigerate the remaining dough if not using it immediately.
3) Then grease the baking pan with olive oil and sprinkle some flour on it. Now preheat your oven to 250 degrees C at least 20 minutes before you begin baking.
4) Then roll the dough on a dusted work flour surface, after place the rolled dough on the greased baking pan or tray. Now brush some olive oil on the pizza base. Then next spread the tomato pizza sauce evenly.
5) Then top the pizza with the marinated paneer cubes, bell pepper, onions and tomatoes arrange the olive slices if using. Then sprinkle grated mozarella cheese on the top.
6) Now bake the pizza in the oven for 20 minutes and the pizza base has been cooked. After the paneer would also be cooked then remove and serve the paneer tikka pizza hot with tomato sauce.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017