- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe Without Oven | Garlic Bread Recipe On Tawa
- Normal White bread - 4-6
- Butter - 1/2 Cup
- large cloves of garlic - 2
- freshly grated Process Cheese - 1/4cup
- Crush black Paper - 1/2tbsp
- oregano - 1/2tbsp
- salt to taste
- Chopped Tomato - 1/4cup
- chopped Capsicum - 1/4cup
- chopped Onion - 1/4cup
1 Mix butter, garlic, Black paper, oregano and salt together in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture over the breads.
2. Put all vegetables over the butter mixtures and spread cheese on it and do the same preocces remaining breads.
3. Heat the Frying Pan and add butter in tho the spread butter all over the pan and put all the bread in to the pan.
4. After 4 to 5 mintue check cheese is malting or not if its malting then its done.
5. Take the bread on sevring plate and eat with love.
Watch other recipes on www.allindiarecipe.com
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017