- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Cheese Garlic Bread Recipe Without Oven | Garlic Bread Recipe On Tawa
- Normal White bread - 4-6
- Butter - 1/2 Cup
- large cloves of garlic - 2
- freshly grated Process Cheese - 1/4cup
- Crush black Paper - 1/2tbsp
- oregano - 1/2tbsp
- salt to taste
- Chopped Tomato - 1/4cup
- chopped Capsicum - 1/4cup
- chopped Onion - 1/4cup
1 Mix butter, garlic, Black paper, oregano and salt together in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture over the breads.
2. Put all vegetables over the butter mixtures and spread cheese on it and do the same preocces remaining breads.
3. Heat the Frying Pan and add butter in tho the spread butter all over the pan and put all the bread in to the pan.
4. After 4 to 5 mintue check cheese is malting or not if its malting then its done.
5. Take the bread on sevring plate and eat with love.
Watch other recipes on www.allindiarecipe.com
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Aloo Pakoda Recipe - June 12, 2017
- Masala Bread – Quick and Easy breakfast snacks- Indian snacks - May 27, 2017
- Chilli Cheese Toast Recipe | How to Make Chilli Cheese Toast - May 27, 2017